Saturday, September 09, 2006

my parents found my weed.

just kidding! but of course there's no weed to find anyway...or is there?! :P

but they did realize how NOT CLEAN my room was. thankgod they did because i wouldn't have done a damn thing about it otherwise.

my room is clean. like actually clean. not 'i just shoved everything under the bed' clean either. like vaccumed and organized and a little rearranged and wow. Now i don't have to worry about things growing in places where they shouldn't be. its weird. and good. i like it. now i just have to do the closet...but it may take me a while to get around to that because i hate hanging clothes up. i think it's positively tedious. but that's all i can do with my clothes because i dont have anywhere else to put them now that my bedroom floor isnt an option anymore.

besides the fact that i am sick, i feel good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Esmerelda said...

ohhh doesn't it feel nice and open breathing in all that lovely space
~Em

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home