Wednesday, February 01, 2006

As i was walking to my house from the bus just a moment ago, i was struck with the sudden fear that enow with KK back home, things will go back to the way they were before the accident. Now i know thats an irrational fear because im 900% sure he learned his lesson, but i can't help it. As happy and grateful as i am that he's back home, it's weird.

This is going to sound weird, but, i kind of am worried that my family will suddenly become a functional one. I'm so accostumed to things always being just a little fucked up all the time that i don't know if i'd be able to take it if things were always good. But considering that my mom is CRAZY, i don't think i have to worry.

I never really thought about the long term effects all of this would have on my life, and now it's all kind of caving in on me.

2 Comments:

Blogger invadethecity said...

i know what your talking about. for the past few years we have had someone living with us on and off so. now everyones gone and it is frightening how quiet the house is. no matter what the circumstance we find way to treat it as normal. it is more comforting that way.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Good luck with that, though. I hope KK's doing relatively well.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home