Friday, January 13, 2006

Sorry all the latest posts have been shit. I've been far too lazy to make them any good.

Lately i've been feeling really guilty all the time for some reason. I mean, theres really nothing to stress me out but KK, and why would i feel guilty about that. I feel like im not doing something that i should be. I dropped out of speech, but only because i couldn't handle it, i intend on joining again next year and not quitting. I've been doing all my homework for the most part. Sooo....what do i have to feel guilty about? Nothing. But for some reason, i still have this lingering feeling of guilt? Oh well.

Three day weekend.

I need more to do, time is goin by far too slowly...but i need a break from all the stuff i was doing before. once the musical starts ill be good.

I probably won't update until after finals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home