Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's interesting to watch yourself go through all the different stages of tired.

first you kind of fall asleep for a while, then you're crazy, and then everything just hits you. everything just comes down.

and here i am.

thinking about now. everything. so much. too much. you know everytime stuff like this happens, i just remind myself that other people have it so much worse. and it's true. but this is weird. this is different. i am not a part of this. this is my family being dysfunctional around me.

all this stuff at school doesn't even matter anymore. the things that used to tear me apart, things that would keep me up at night, don't matter.

but neither does this. here. home.
..."home".

and school doesn't matter.

so what does?

...i'm not so sure anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

*hug*?

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home