Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas! Or whatever you celebrate, if you celebrate anything.
Hopefully you won't be spending yours in a hospital.

So, this may be the spoiled rich suburban kid coming out right now, but yesterday dad decided to give me my presents early. Now, usually my parents just hand me a check for a couple hundred dollars every Christmas which is awesome, but dad actually got me presents this year and it threw me off. I had plans for that check, and now its not here. The presents he got me are good though, so I am grateful and happy. Christmas isn't about presents anyway.

This hasn't been much of a holiday season in our family.

I saw Memoirs of a Geisha yesterday, and all I can say is...

Oh...*sigh*

It was so good, went around in circles a bit, but otherwise, it was great. I highly recommend seeing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home