Friday, December 09, 2005

I cried in front of Mr. Fruits. I cried in front of one of the people who I respect more than almost anyone, he is one of my favorite people in the world.

I had to tell him that I need drop OD, and for the last 15 mintues of the class before that I had to answer multiple questions (from people who I dislike very much and hardly know) about KK's condition and the accident. So of course I cried.

Ugh.

But of course he was his awesome self and was understanding and wonderful, but I still feel sort-of guilty about it. I hope I didn't make him too uncomfortable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there sweetie, hang in there. sounds like things have been going SWELL. if you need anyone to talk to, or to not talk to, i'm here. we definitely need to hang out again, you left your necklace at my house and i'm keeping it hostage until we can do something again!
talk to ya later
Claire

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home