Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I haven't posted in a while...

Well.

I spent Christmas with KK. He is getting better really quickly, they are expecting him to be home in a wheelchair by the end of January.

New Years was fucking awesome!! The best New Years I have had pretty much ever. Ha.

There are far too many movies out, and not enough time to see them all, or any of them.

My "Movies I Need to See" List:

King Kong
The Family Stone
Chronicle's of Narnia
The Producers

Maybe there's more, but if there are I can't remember them. If you've seen those movies, please tell me how they were so I can determine if i can wait until they come out on DVD or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Glad to hear KK's doing better.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Fred_Zim said...

Yah, thats fantastic news.

I too need to see King Kong, I've heard its good.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home