Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Here it comes, a better version of me

Earlybird has been very effective lately. I've been waking up sore every morning from the last day. I like being sore, it lets me know im actually getting something done. I feel like i'm accomplishing something. I really do like earlybird quite a bit.

It's only Wednesday.
This week is going by far too slowly.

Ooooh Pirates auditions are on March 1st. I'm nervous just thinking about them. I know i will most likely (well, almost definately) just be stuck in the chorus (whether it be an issue of them type casting, or me not being good enough), but i can deal with that. i just get really nervous for auditions. Almost never for actually performing, which kind of sucks because that's where it counts. sdfkjhkjsdf. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred_Zim said...

You honestly like earlybird? I admit its better than normal gym, but I was really going strong, doing ridiculously large lifts, and I lost no weight and didn't gain any strength. Glad it works for one of us though.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home