Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Something has been bothering me for about a week now, and i couldn't tell what it was until now. I kind of feel like i am beeing taken for granted. And i'm not saying or implying in any way that i should be cherished or honored or anything of that sort...just appreciated i guess. i guess i just need reassurrance every now and then. I guess most of this is coming from my family, but i just get uncertain sometimes.

I feel like a arrogant selfish bitch about this post. sorry. there are so many other things i could be talking about, but i can't sort any of it out. So i am whining at you.

I'm also feeling pretty good though. just at peace with my surroundings. it was hailing today, and it was beautiful. I put some hail in a cup and put it in my freezer to keep, because i thought it was special. How often does it hail in the middle of May?

i've been thinking about summer a lot(24/7) recently...and the only picture that comes to mind is a sunflower. Or sunflowers. It's pleasant. It's getting me through the days. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Transit said...

Well Cavya cheer up, I've decided that May 19th will now be Cavya day. So it is written so shall it be done. Well with that being said, can't wait till Cavya day.

P.S. If this post comes of as sarcastic and ass-holish, it's totally not!



--Spencer

10:05 PM  
Blogger M said...

ohhhhhhh, national cavya day. Ive heard about that. Sounds like an occasion for cake.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home