Thursday, May 04, 2006

When did i get so lazy?

My grades have been getting slowly worse for the last two years. i used to get straight A's. One B was a dissappointment. Now im getting C's in Global Studies (honors) and CPS...it's not i don't understand the material, i just don't do the work. I don't know where my priorities are. i've been hiding behind the activities i'm in or KK's accident all year, those aren't excuses, and even if they were, i shouldn't be making excuses. i should be sucking it up and doing my work. Everyone else can balance all of this and get their work done...why can't I?

Maybe i should stop doing so much, but really, i never really have more than two things going on at the same time, besides during marching band season. But i can't stop doing anything, it's kind of who I am...i wouldn't feel right if i stopped.

i need to step it up.



PS. i've decided that i'm going to do everything i can not to have to quit band.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

There's not necessarily anything wrong with quitting stuff. I would say that quitting drama was one of the best decisions I made in all of high school.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

ahem.

-friday, may 26th
-7:30PM
-my house
-party
-bring Carl and an Indian dish.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home