Monday, June 05, 2006

well, i was going to put a picture up here to make this post exciting, but...it didn't work out. so, i guess i will just have to tell you.

The cast list went up for B&B...and i'm Babette! It's one of the two parts i wanted, and i'm super excited!!! It's such a freaking fun part, and most likely my costume will be uber sexy. I hope so, because that's half the fun. Ahhh! I'm so excited! :D This show is going to be so good! I highly advise that you go see it, July 13, 14, and 15, at east. Okay? Okay. Otherwise i might have to unleash Mr. T. on you, and none of you want that, i'm sure.

I pity the fool!

2 Comments:

Blogger lady li said...

oh i will definitely come and see the play. sounds amazingly fun, babe. i'll make you a sign! :D lol!

luv always

lady li

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home