Friday, May 26, 2006

So, Vocal Jazz was probably the best thing i did all year. It was so much fun and it just gave me something to look forard to every week. I grew so much musically and as a person because of it.

Auditions for next year were today. I COMPLETELY bombed the sight singing. completely. i wanted to jump off a bridge. I think it wouldn't have been so bad if i didn't wasn't nervous. But i was. and it was horrible. just thinking about it makes me want to cry, literally. So then i was off and kind of screwed up the melodic scale. but everything else i think ( i hope!) i was fine on. I just hope to god that mr. barsch remembers how well i did this year and how hard working i am, and takes pity on me. Because i don't know what i'm going to do with myself otherwise.

I need to be cheered up.

df;asdkjfoirjfs'dlkfjoasidhtfsd;kfljhgao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home