Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sorry, an interesting and funny post is coming up soon, but for now, you'll just have to deal with this.

My brother has always been an extremely negative, arrogant, sarcastic, and stubborn person, but the fact that he used to do so many drugs used to cover that up. Ever since he came home from the accident, he has gotten even more negative, arrogant, sarcastic, and stubborn; and to top it all of, he is now spiteful, and resentful. And what's worse, is that there's no longer anything to cover that up. And as glad as I am that he is back, and that he learned his lesson, it's getting to the point where I can't even have a conversation with him without getting so sick of him criticizing every little thing I do or trying to make me feel inferior to him, that I have to leave the room.

He is now also so used to my mom waiting on him hand and foot and treating him like royalty that he can't do a single fucking thing for himself.

My mom has always liked KK more than me, and i've accepted that, it's not a big deal, but now she expects me to wait on KK hand and foot and treat him differently because he's still in recovery. She pretty much thinks I'm a stuck up, lazy, bitch. When in reality, I just know that just because KK is in recovery it does not mean he is suddenly incapable of doing anything on his own.

I really think I'm kind of reaching my breaking point. I don't know how much longer I can just take this shit without blowing up at somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home