Friday, June 23, 2006

I feel giddy, and happy and exicted, and like something posistively wonderful, and completely unexpected is going to happen soon. But i can't tell if it's because of the book i just read, or because something is really going to happen.

I hope to god it's the latter.
is it bad that i always prepare myself for disappointment?

My God, do i need some adventure. being here gives me too much time to think about all the ways i feel, which is too much. i am feeling to much. which really just equals bad. I need to meet some new people. Not that i don't love every one i know now, i am just in desperate need of something different.

***

Gather Yourself

Gather yourself by the seashore
and I will love you there

Assemble yourself with wild things
with songs of the sparrow and seafoam

Let mad beauty collect itself
in your eyes and it will shine, calling me

For I long for a man
with nests of wild things in his hair

A man who will kiss the flame


-Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home