Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yesterday was the best way that i could have hoped to start summer. It was perfect. I spent the day by the pool in the warm summer sun with some of my favorite people, then i spent the night with my drama babes and we had a...bake sale.

On a completely unrelated(really, it might as well be a seperate post, i was actually going to make it a different post, but i was too lazy) and slightly worse note:

There are so many things i want to say. So many things that need to be said, but i can't. And the worst part is that i can see it all perfectly in my head. i have exactly what needs to be said planned out. but i can't do it. this is all i can think about, it's eating away at my thoughts.

i just need to take care of that one thing, and all will be well in the world of cavya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cellar door said...

you guys really should comment more.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Esmerelda said...

I comment I comment and knit sweaters did you take care of that thing?
~Em
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!!!

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure that you'll take care of that one thing if you try.

I believe in you.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home