Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm in a funk. So i'm going to make a list. it's not going to be a very happy list.

I hate:

-feeling left out
-people being blatantly favored
-not being given a chance to show my talent/potential
-knowing im not doing my best
-bad days
-bad weeks
-ignorant people
-stupid people (unless their stupidity is entertaining)
-being able to relate to sad/angry music word for word
-feeling alone
-not being able to like my parents no matter how hard i try
-being in a bad mood
-feeling like a whiny bitch
-being stressed out
-feeling unwanted
-being stuck in this state of being
-knowing that there are certain things i'll never get to do, certain parts i'll never get to play, certain songs i'll never get to sing, certain people that will always be favored
-having to just sit and deal with it
-having bad memories replay in your mind over and over
-feeling overwhelmed
-right now

i'm sorry but i needed to get that out. it's been a bad last week for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home