Wednesday, February 14, 2007

im trying to figure out what will make it easier for you to understand.
i tried to find song lyrics.
but nothing fit.

maybe that's it.
nothing fits anymore.
i don't know.

i don't know what i can do.
i just want to do something...something that will make me feel like everything hasn't been a waste.
i need to know that i'm not wasting my time. and my energy.

do you see me?
...am i appreciated?

i try so hard to understand. lately i feel like all i do is help the people around me pass me by.

i feel like a doormat.
for everyone.
it's not your fault.

i don't know why.
i will figure it out.
i will not be this way anymore.

as soon as i figure out how to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

how and why did he get kicked out. bad grades?

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home