Saturday, May 12, 2007

I have to write a ten page book tomorrow.
and do a project.
and do a three foot tall mound of laundry.
and then find some time to celebrate mother's day somewhere in there.

Fuck you english!
I'm a lazy whore.

At least my room is clean now. And I can now actually walk into my walk-in closet.

Today was perfect, I think. I feel refreshed.

What is it that makes the combination of sun, friends, food and music that just makes everything so much better? What is it about screaming at the top of your lungs that makes you feel so refreshed? Being outside until it's dark with the people you love and not having to worry about impressing anyone or not getting something done. It's amazing just to be able to leave everything behind for a day. It didn't matter that it was cold as hell, or that the grass was prickly, or that we all had rancid-breath from the huevos rancheros and bean dip. It was just perfect. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to two and a half months of that.

I need some summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger chillie <3 said...

Agreed.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home