Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spring break could not have come at a better time. I am exhausted. I need to rest.

And go to Florida (5 days!!!!)

And to go the city...which i'll hopefully be doing saturday

And spend the entire time with my friends.

I'm sick of my family. (what a surprise, i know)

There's really nothing interesting to blog about. I keep thinking of stuff, but i forget before i get a chance to post it.

This might make you laugh...it sure makes me laugh (or something like that) My vocal lesson teacher has me singing songs from a book that has songs like "skip to my lou" and "home on the range" in it. No jokes. And better yet, while im doing that, i'm listening to other people my age singing pretty close to opera with the other teacher in the room above me. I need to be challenged!! Hopefully it'll get better in time.

Things to look forward to: FLORIDA (sigh), Pirates (which is going really well, by the way), and piano lessons with El Barscho over the summer.

As tired as I am, i have to say that things are going pretty well for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Transit said...

Hey Cavya, its Spencer. I hear you on spring break, I'm really tired. Good luck with the disney stuff and all that. Send me a postcard. Maybe when I learn how to play the Jaw Harp we can do a "Home on the Range" together.

--Spencer

9:53 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

yes, it's good to be challenged, but i've learned that all the riduculously hard repertoire i learned in high school didn't do me much in college. teachers are looking for good technique. again, my advice is by this book: 26 italian arias. it has everything a singer could ask for. the songs seem easy, but to sing them well is a bitch. the book will also have italian pronunciation in it. hooray!

2:59 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

ps. the book you want is purple

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home